Friday, June 26, 2020

IT Wizard Takes Revenge On Sleazy Brokers


These brokers sound like the sleaziest of dudes. They ultimately learned an invaluable lesson in not messing with the IT guy. Especially when you're a company that was 10 years behind the game on technology. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/Floridatrashburner • 2y + Join Lie, Cheat, Layoff and Gamble with our wages, enjoy no IT department. Lurker finally coming out to share. Years back, I worked as the IT Director for a small brokerage firm. These types of places try to run lean so I was also the ONLY IT personnel. I took the job, but was a bit under-qualified if I am being truthful. The reason they gave it to me was because I was young, and they thought they could underpay me.

2.

Cheezburger Image 9507777536

3.

Cheezburger Image 9507777792

4.

Cheezburger Image 9507778048

5.

Cheezburger Image 9507778304

6.

Text - I told them the plan about changing the locks over the weekend. I told them that I was quitting and not to mention me. He said he understood, and thanks. I changed the only other admin password that my boss had access to. I shredded the red folder. I emailed my resignation. They begged me to come back. They offered me a 30% pay bump. They said they were shocked I was so disloyal. I heard years later from a secretary that worked there at the time it took them 4 months to get all systems un

7.

Text - tldr; A group of sleazy brokers run their firm like a candy store. They eat up anyone nice and good and shit them out while stealing and cheating. They planned to fire me after I made improvements to their infrastructure in IT. Well good luck getting anything working again with no passwords. Dummy Account 6.5k 256 1 Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment