Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The Top 24 Mildly Infuriating Flops for the Weekend


Some weeks pass by so painfully slow that it makes me wonder, WHAT EVEN IS TIME? How come sometimes time literally flies and I don't seem to be able to gulp a breath of fresh air, while other times the hours just drag on and work becomes enormously stressful and tiring? I am tired of smiling at coworkers, I just want to go home. The topic of the day is literally mildly infuriating fails, and I have had too many of those this week. Apparently, other people are going through the exact same thing. Some encounter these annoying instances on an airplane, while someone else's landlord may just be pushing all their buttons. Yet another person may be stuck in a rut with their neighbor.

People really find endless ways to get under your skin. Well, that's enough of little old me being bitter for now. Scroll down to check out infuriating daily occurrences. Next, here is a hotel clerk who had enough of Karen's requests, and decided to play possum.

No comments:

Post a Comment