Monday, July 17, 2023

'Her hair breaks off in my hand': 15+ Stylists and customers whose haircuts went wrong


Everyone makes mistakes, barbers and hair stylists included. There are lots of jobs where mistakes are fine or even encouraged. Barbering is not one of those jobs. Hair stylists have the important role of helping you find the look that will suit you best and leave you happy and confident in your looks. 

It's easy to tell the difference when your hair has been butchered. People give you weird looks, compared to getting lots of compliments when you've had a good haircut. Sure, hair grows back if you aren't a fan of your new 'do, but it can take months or even years. 

Raise your hand if you've ever gone to get bangs and then immediately regretted it. My hand is raised. As a young adult, I remembered how cute I had looked with full bangs as a child, and thought, yeah that will probably still look good on me. Let me tell you, it did not. It was my fault, not the stylists. But I, just like many other clients, just didn't know what I was getting myself into. 

After that, check out this story of a wing shop worker whose coworkers can't believe how many orders he's messed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment