Tuesday, July 25, 2023

15+ Texts People Should Not Have Sent


We have all had a regrettable texting moment, haven't we? It could have been an impulsive moment of passion, a complete mistake, or a total misread of the situation. 

 

While you sit there and pretend that this kind of thing has not happened to you, I'll chime in and admit that it's happened to me on multiple occasions. I once was on my way to brunch with an ex-friend I didn't like and texted my other friends that I was fully not looking forward to it. Except I didn't text my other friends that…I texted the person I was literally about to meet in five minutes. 

 

Here's a more vulnerable one. I once went on a walk with a date and threw an unhinged tantrum at the guy after he didn't text me back within 24 hours. Let's just say I was recently out of a relationship, so there were definitely other factors that affected my behavior at that moment.

 

Keep scrolling below for these wild text exchanges. When you're finished, check out this collection of the top Karens of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment