Wednesday, April 12, 2023

'[I] don't need them anymore': Entitled Karen asks for a refund for her wedding photos when she gets divorced years later


It never ceases to amaze me the ends that entitled people will go to and the mental hoops they will jump through in order to justify their behavior…

"Hi! It's your old pal from Kindergarten here. I don't know if you still remember me, but I'd like my Pokemon cards back that I traded you for your cookie since I'm not using the cookie anymore, and the fat cells it gave me have long since gone away!"

With that logic, anyone could ask for a refund for anything—at any time. It would be utter anarchy and spell the end of our society as we know it.

These messages were shared on Reddit's r/mildlyinfuriating subreddit, where readers reacted to and roasted the Karen for her bizarre request.

Keep reading to see the messages and reactions below. For more entitled people., check out these entitled cyclists who freaked out after drinking dog water at a cafe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment