Thursday, February 16, 2023

‘I’m Just Like You, You're Just Like Me...’ : 23 MEIRL That Define the Real ‘Us’ of the Week


The title is pretty self-explanatory, but nevertheless, I shall illustrate the meaning of MEIRL - 'Me in real life'. In other words, these memes are basically us, our personalities, psyche, identity, character, and our SELF-HOOD. These memes represent the inner workings of our beings… Am I being dramatic? Yes, yes I am. 

I dunno about you, but sometimes all I want to do while scrolling mindlessly on the WWW is to get lost in the tornado we call the internet, or more specifically, in the r/MEIRL sub on Reddit. Truth is, the memes are fairly accurate. Said scrolling always ends up with me finding questionable yet entertaining content — that I then share with you.

These memes are an attempt at portraying our individuality, or rather, the common ground we all stand on. Ah, the humor of the internet, so fun, so fresh, most of the time. Scroll down to check out the most hilarious MEIRL memes found in the r/MEIRL subreddit this week. You're also welcome to check out these funny coworker memes while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment