Friday, December 16, 2022

'With Family Like This, Who Needs Enemies?' : Woman Threatens to Kick Niece Out of Her Home After Visit From Husband


Ah, college. Specifically, exam season. Those were the days… the days I spent ripping my hair out and biting my fingernails until they no longer resembled fingernails. They had this jagged, stressed look about them, which basically represented how I felt inside. I'm certain many of you can relate. Everyone hates studying for finals, but nobody has a choice in the matter. And those who know, have compassion for those who are still in those difficult stages of trying to pass said exams. But not everybody is so kind.

 

One woman in particular, had the nerve to tell her niece off for making her husband a coffee as he came to drop off a report she had forgotten at home. I realize you are missing context. For that, you are going to have to scroll down my friends, because my fingers kind of hurt at this point in the day, and I don't really feel like typing the whole thing out. The woman explains it better anyway. 

 

BTW, 'tis the weekend, and if you're opening that app you have on your phone that tells you the amount of money you have in your bank account, and sigh miserably, join the broke crowd. Click here to see some relatable memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment