Thursday, December 8, 2022

Teenager Pranks Aunt by Throwing Paint at her $20K Coat, Aunt Takes Niece to Court


Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would defend someone with a $20K coat. But I guess when teenagers try to pull pranks without understanding that actions have consequences, anything is fair game. 

 

This thread was posted to Reddit's r/AmITheA**hole subreddit, and let's just say that I went on a full emotional journey from envy to shock. At first, I thought I would have no sympathy for someone who married into a very wealthy family and was casually gifted a $20K coat for Christmas like it was no big deal. However, leave it to the Gen-Z prankers of TikTok to make me actually feel sorry for this woman. Keep scrolling below for the full account of how the Redditor was pranked and how she enacted revenge of her own by suing the heck out of her niece. For more stories like this, check out this one about entitled pizza customers who got their own dose of petty revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment