Friday, October 7, 2022

The Most Rootinest Tootinest Yee-Haw Memes of the Week for All the Funniest Cowboys and Cowgirls Out There (October 7, 2022)


The cowboy sits alone in a dark cornfield deep in thought: "How do I keep having more and more of the most rootinest tootinest yee-haw memes every week?" Me. I'm the cowboy. I ain't complainin' though! Heck, I'd take a good yee-haw meme any day of the week. It' what keeps me up before the cockadoodledoo of the cock each mornin'! I hope you life isn't feeling lawless these days, I believe in you. It's important for a cowboy to be rootin, to be tootin, but most importantly, to be kind. Sometimes it's just important to be a cowboy who got out of bed that day. I'm proud of all y'all cowboys and cowgirls out there! I hope you get a good 'ole fashion kick out of these yee-haw memes I bring to your internet every week. I reckon I have a good 'ole wholesome time finding them. I come across 'em all week and can't wait to feed 'em to ya like my favorite mare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment