Friday, October 21, 2022

Most Rootinest Tootinest Yee-Haw Memes of the Week for the Funniest Cowboys and Cowgirls Out There (October 20, 2022)


I've 'bout had enough of your horsin' around. It's rootin' tootin' yee-haw memes time, dangoneit! And I'll be a son of a donkey if I ain't gonna take the time to enjoy 'em. That's right, I've wrangled up some high quality memes—even better than the organic corn sold down the road a ways. These cowboy/cowgirl memes will get ya hootin' and hollerin'. It's not easy lassoing these critters up for you every week, but y'all deserve it, so I put in the work. Though, it's nothing compared to the back-breaking work done by ranchers, farmers, and all yee blue-collar folk from dusk 'till dawn. You deserve these yee-haw memes the most. There's nothin' more wild wild west than the Internet these days, so the yee-haw memes keep flowin, and I make sure to bring 'em to town for all of y'all. So take a break from working the land, and let yourself howl to these funny yee-haw memes!

No comments:

Post a Comment