Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Wife Tricks Man-Child Husband Into Thinking Her Cooking is His Mother's, Tantrum Ensues


We've seen a lot of picky eaters, man-children, and food deception in AITA posts, but this one has managed to combine all three. This absolute penultimate dingus has somehow managed to convince himself that the only food he can possibly eat is his mother's to the extent that she hand delivers meals to him every SINGLE night of the week except for the night that they go to her house.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mother's cooking (hi Mom), and I would love to have this arrangement… but none of this would be because I refused to eat my partner's cooking. Sure, she could stand to up the spice levels a little bit (maybe so they at least satisfied the palette of a midwestern housewife), but I'm never going to turn down food. Period. If my mother were feeding me every night at 30 what she was feeding me at 13, I'd also probably gain 100 lbs in the span of a fortnight. 

I'm glad that this mother and her son have such a stable, loving, and codependent relationship… There just might not be any room for his wife in the middle of it. Why did she marry this guy?

For more mothers overstepping their bounds, check out this mother-in-law who announced a couple's pregnancy before they were ready to.

No comments:

Post a Comment