Thursday, September 15, 2022

Son Destroys Terrible Father's Pension By Getting His Mother What She's Owed


This son told his tale of epically nuclear revenge in which he managed to completely destroy his father's pension.

Most of us would consider ourselves fortunate not to be the spawn of the "Canadian Satan" or the "Satan" of any other nationality for that matter. I had always thought that that whole Satan thing would work like the Highlander. You know, "There can only be one" and all that -so I'm surprised and impressed to learn that there are "Satans" of different nationalities. I can only wonder what a "Canadian Satan" would be like… I'm imagining that he probably hates maple syrup and never says "Sorry" for anything, even if he has something to be truly sorry for. 

This thread was posted to Reddit's r/prorevenge subreddit by user u/astakask, who shared their story to the sub with the title "I was able to simultaneously gain a 30k per year pension for my Mother while wiping my piece of shot father's retirement."

Keep reading to see the screenshots of this thread and the reactions below. For more revenge check out this bloke who got even with some gas thieves. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment