Monday, August 1, 2022

Meme Meister: Fail Blog's Top 20 Memes of the Week That We've Posted to Facebook (August 1, 2022)


Despite drawing abysmal traffic from social channels in week one, the previous iteration of this list received so many upvotes on site that I feel obligated to continue with this. Seriously guys? Do you like this stuff? 

Meanwhile, the Logan Paul tweet that I ran received nearly 100% downvotes. I ain't even mad. That's just impressive. Kudos to the one person who spoiled the 100% ratio by upvoting. 

Here's this week's collection of twenty of my favorite memes, which I am henceforth referring to as "top memes" because I'm a narcissistic editor who believes that my choice and creative notions are superior to any other's. These memes have all been posted to our Facebook page sometime in the last few weeks.

Who knows? Maybe the gods of Facebook and Google will even decide that this week's list deserves distribution.

Keep scrolling to peruse this week's collection, and please save the ones you like to your own collections and share the memery around.

No comments:

Post a Comment