Thursday, July 28, 2022

The Best Relatable Memes for Anybody Struggling Going Back to Work After Summer Vacation


Ummm… I forget how to do this. How do make sentences? *click* *clack* Look at me returning to work and doing my work. I'm definitely not just alwksdfj asldkfjm aldkfjmalksdfmn on my keyboard to make it seem like I'm actually doing work. Bla bla bla. You like memes? I like memes. Memes are pretty tight, man. God, remember back in the day when memes first started? I'm still chasing that thrill every time I'm on the internet. More words means I am working. Words. Words. Words. How many is that so far?… GOD DAMNIT. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE, LAUGH, AND LOVE IN THESE CONDITIONS? Please, I think we've all earned more vacation days after the several years we've endured. Take me back to the sandy beaches, the sleeping in, and the doing nothing. These relatable memes will have to keep me content at work for now… alesdkjfk;aewjgn;aejnftaw lkasdmf 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment