Saturday, July 16, 2022

Bad Neighbors Insist That They Have the Right to Use Family's Parking Spaces


What is it with neighbors and parking drama?

These neighbors insisted that they had the right to park and let others park in this family's spaces, even after being told otherwise. This led to a disagreement between the two parties and necessitated the family having to get their landlord involved. As commenters have pointed out, there's no winning in this situation because, no matter the result, you still have to live next to them.

The thread was posted to the r/entitledb*tch subreddit by Redditor u/JerbekaDlante who shared their story to vent their frustration with the situation and put their neighbors on blast.

Commenters voiced their displeasure at these neighbors' actions.

"I swear, It's absolutely impossible for some people to take no for an answer," responded GodAtWar46. "Your neighbors were definitely a bunch of spoiled brats as children, And as it turns out, as adults too."

"I'm petty and if I was in this situation I would park sideways and make sure I was in all three spaces every time I come home." offered Jayelynn25.

No comments:

Post a Comment