Wednesday, June 15, 2022

35 People Share the Most Unattractive Things They See in Dating Profiles


Everyone has something that gives them the "ick" I've definitely covered this before, but mine is any sort of eating, mouth, or food noises. It's just something that I absolutely can not tolerate and can quickly drive me up the bloody wall. It's completely irrational, and I'm happy to admit that, but just something about the way those noises touch my ears makes my skin crawl. Traditionally people would say, "Like nails on a chalkboard." for me, it's' "An open mouth chewer churning through a sloppy burrito." 

Those "icks" tend to be personally specific and often don't reveal themselves until you've actually met the person. Dating profile "no gos" tend to be a bit different… They're pretty universally accepted, and so you would do well to avoid them.

Reddit gathered on this popular AskReddit thread to share what they find utterly unattractive in online dating profiles. Given the number of upvotes these responses have received, you would do well to avoid them. 

Consider this a comprehensive list of what not to put in your dating profile and red flags to look out for in other's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment