Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Top 30 ADHD Memes For People Who Probably Didn't Finish Reading This Sentence


This gathering was put together by Imgur user unwanted10 and, as a fellow ADHD-er, I found these to be all-too-relatable and had to share. 

I always find it hard to focus during the hours that I'm meant to be focusing, yet when it comes time to go to bed suddenly everything becomes a candidate for hyper-fixation, so I often find myself having to manage this propensity to procrastinate. Heck, I'm procrastinating right now by preparing this list instead of looking at our weekly metrics. 

It's all too often that I find myself up way too late, freshly armed with some kind of useless knowledge that has been the result of the latest hyper-fixation. I might be severely lacking sleep at the moment but if you'd like I could recount to you a step-by-step analysis of how the Greco-Persian Battle of Salamis played out. 

Maybe we'll save that for another time. For now, enjoy this collection of ADHD memes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment