Thursday, April 28, 2022

40 of the Biggest Turnoffs People Experience


Some things give people the "ick." Sometimes there's a good reason for it, and sometimes, it's just a particular quirk that someone inexplicably hates. Me? I can not abide the cacophony of a loud chewer. It doesn't even have to be open-mouthed; my personal circle of hell would be people chewing food in a quiet room. I've found that playing music over dinner when you have loud-mouthed (literally) guests over is a brilliant solution to this. If you're over at my place and I put music on during dinner, don't take it personally… I was totally going to put in on anyways. I swear. 

The good people of Reddit have gathered 'round to share their biggest turnoffs and the collective contribution of the readers has made what turned out to be a pretty handy guide.

So browse on through and you might learn a thing or two that you do that makes people go ew.

One thing is for certain… If you are a good listener, have good hygiene, and have good breath… you're already halfway there.

Thumbnail Image: Tim Mossholder

No comments:

Post a Comment