Sunday, March 20, 2022

In Defeat at the Deceit, Daughter Watches Dead-Beat Friend Eat Mom's Elite Sweet Birthday Treat


The damning evidence in this deceit is quite concrete. It is incontrovertible. There is no neat for the jury to retire. In all my years of judging, I have never heard before of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law. 

With food available in such an abundance these days, it's hard to rationalize how this could happen. I could order McDonald's on Uber Eats right now, and it would be here in 5 minutes if I couldn't be assed to consider or prepare any other options. And with Uber Eats available in 6,000 cities and 45 countries, I find it pretty hard to believe this wasn't an option in most major populaces in the western world. This isn't an ad for Uber Eats, so please, god, don't flame me for that in the comments. I'm just in dire need of something to eat. Good thing I have all these baked goods my friend made for her mother's birthday here and ready to go.

Asides aside, this thread was posted to the r/AmItheA**hole subreddit this week by Redditor u/BigPower6749, where it has received 10k upvotes. Commenters are horrified at the friend's audacity and utter incompetence; how could they have thought eating all of those treats was ok?

Oh, and be sure to like, subscribe and check out Uber EatsTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment