Thursday, February 24, 2022

25 Technically Accurate Jokes And Memes That Are Hard To Argue With


Being "well technically'd" is kind of the worst. All you want to do is buy a cup of soup, but the guy at the counter hands you a cup of coffee. And you go "hey man, I asked for the three bean soup." And he's like "well technically, a vanilla mocha is a three bean soup." And you go "you know what I mean. I asked for a thing, and I want that thing. You proving to me that you're being clever doesn't improve my situation. It doesn't get me any closer to eating a cup of soup, and you know it."

But "well technically-ing" people feels absolutely awesome. You get to feel clever while simultaneously not giving someone the answer they want. Your victory is two-fold. You've just managed to not have to try hard but also made that person seem dumb, in your own little way. Now do you want your "three-bean soup" or not?

So hats off to being literally, technically accurate. Who wants to spend their time being actually correct when we could be dancing around the situation with the power of wit?

No comments:

Post a Comment