Sunday, December 12, 2021

Veteran Suffers Horrifying Humiliation When Video Autoplays on His Phone During Appointment


This is absolute nightmare fuel. The kinda thing that you're constantly paranoid might happen at the most inopportune moment. Honestly, I don't know that I could have sat through the rest of the meeting after this. I would have just 'noped' right on out of there the moment I got the video to stop playing. 

From there I would have laid tracks and moved towns, changed my name and you'd never hear from me again. 

I don't know how either of these guys could have sat through this meeting after this. Says something about their willpower. 

For more like this check out this poor bloke who had a horrifying experience when he accessed his mother's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment