Monday, October 18, 2021

Woman Sets Rude Neighbor Straight, Tells Her That Her Husband Isn't the Catch She Thinks He Is


The absolute savagery of this woman knows no bounds. If this had been me this would have been what I would have wanted to say but would have never had the gall to. Even then I wouldn't have thought of it until later when I was in the shower or playing over the interaction in my head in the middle of the night. 

The thing is, this probably wasn't the most mature route to take... Like we're definitely not looking at the high road here. But at the same time... can you blame her for blasting back? She may not be making any friends or doing herself any favors but sometimes you just need to set someone like this straight. Or so I'm told, because I'd never actually be able to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment