Monday, October 25, 2021

In Collective Bewilderment, People Share the Things That Make Absolutely No Sense to Them


We all have that one thing that we just can not comprehend. No matter how we try to tackle it, our brains just come back with a big fat nothing. 

I'm probably going to have to agree with the guy who said consciousness here. It doesn't make any sense to me how a ball of meat with electrical currents running through it can generate our experience. Like the words that are going through my head as I type this simultaneously exist and yet don't at the same time. There's no physical manifestation to them. 

As far as I'm aware, scientists aren't even sure how to define consciousness. But don't quote me on that, I haven't done a lot of research on the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment