Friday, October 22, 2021

Husband Attempts to Convince His Wife That It’s Her Job to Get Up at 5AM and Make Him Breakfast and She’s Not Having It


It's the attitude here that sets the pace on the path to arseholery. I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to expect some kind of support from your significant other if you have a demanding job that is bringing in the bookoo bucks. If my partner was raking it in I would be waiting on her hand and foot. I still have my fingers crossed that this reality might materialize in the future. 

But 5AM is an early start for a parent who has been up all night with a child. Maybe find something else you want her to help you with dude. I'm sure there is a lot that she is doing already that you aren't noticing. 

Parenting isn't easy. You'll keep making mistakes even when your children are adults or so my parents tell me. Not exactly talking from experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment