Friday, August 27, 2021

24 Things That We Can All Just Strangely Relate To


Occasionally you stumble across something that really makes you stop and think about the theory that we are all just part of one collective consciousness.

You know? Like there are so many things that we have all done at certain points in our lives that -before the internet, we would have just thought were unique (so not like the other girls.) A perfect example of this is that game that I used to play when I was riding in the backseat of the car on road trips or out to grandmas house. I'd always imagine that there was a little guy running along fences and things as we drove along. I thought this was unique until I stumbled across a thread a few years ago about this exact thing.

Apparently, EVERYONE does it.

Anyways, yeah. I digress. These images and memes are pretty much exactly that.

Bon appetit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment