Saturday, February 13, 2021

Wholesome Memes To Keep The Feels Pumpin'


In this world of pain and guarded sarcasm, it's important from time to time to actually acknowledge that sometimes things can matter or at least be kind of nice. Wholesome memes can help keep things moving in a way that many of us might agree is sort of healthy. If nothing else, wholesome memes keep the feels intact.

1.

Organism - you've been blessed with a free raccoon hug Accept Cancel

2.

Text - Steven Bartlett You wouldn't plant a seed and then dig it up every few minutes to see if it has grown. So why do you keep questioning yourself, your hard work and your decisions? Have patience, stop overthinking and keep watering your seeds.

3.

Organism - the shelter where i adopted my cat posted this and i'm losing my mind Pasta and her noodles Lasagna Ziti Mama Pasta Ravioli Penne

4.

Text - sabreen ali. @queenxbean · 10h ever since my daughter found out our plant, serena, wasn't getting enough sunlight, she insists on taking her out for walks while holding her up to the sun.

5.

Dog breed - This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn't like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. H*ckin heartwarming. 13/10 for each

6.

Product - he's having a main character moment

7.

Dog breed - Wonton wanted to dressed up as himself/ delicious bowl of Wonton Soup

8.

Finger - Dominique Apollon @ApollonTweets Follow It's taken me 45 trips around the sun, but for the first time in my life I know what it feels like to have a "band-aid" in my own skin tone. You can barely even spot it in the first image. For real l'm holding back tears.

9.

Nature - bluegrassorangesky: found two kitties cuddling by the sea

10.

Text - me: :( the moon: * * * * * me: :)

11.

Text - New Password my love for myself Weak New Password my love for the homies Strong

12.

Text - patrexes fun fact my cat & i are both blind so we accidentally run into each other sometimes, but bc im much louder than he is, when we get close to each other he chirps to warn me he's there BUNO PERSON IN AF actuallyblind Thank u for sharing this is beautiful solidarity

13.

Panda - Somebody spilled their marshmallows

14.

Organism - In heaven there's a black and white dog taking care of seven golden lab puppies. TODAY Taday Daisy the dog lost all seven of her puppies in a barn fire at the end of February, and wasn't the same afterwards, spending most of her days going to the remains of the barn to look for them. Her owner posted a desperate appeal on Facebook, asking if anyone had puppies she could foster. The next day, an owner of eight orphaned puppies contacted her, and Daisy took to caring for them straight a

15.

Organism - my gf telling the restaurant they messed up my order and too fix it me

16.

Geological phenomenon - Me venting about how horrible my day was My dog patiently listening

17.

Eyewear - Jenvaroen eteld "The kids just had lunch and evele they really don't need any sweets right now." vatoBe envatoe Grandparents: envalo

18.

Metal - when someone i admire gives me a genuine compliment

19.

Yellow - My FBI Agent watching me donating 10$ to Wikipedia

20.

Arm - My grandma thanking me for saving her computer Me who closed her 36 open tabs

21.

Nature - When the oldest person in your friend group finally gets their driver's license

22.

Motor vehicle - SCHOOL HIS The worst she can say is No P422 12922 Yes 1SCHOOL PIS

23.

Vertebrate - She comes here everyday to give him a kiss and then leaves IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I'VE LOOKED AT THIS FOR FIVE HOURS NOW.

24.

Brown - When you tell her she's lookin "thicker than a snicker" and she gives you this look @medicinal_memes

25.

Vertebrate - Humans: *become successful hunters that have soo much meat all the time* Wolfs: Hey handsome, let's be friends?

Submitted by:

Tagged: aww , wholesome , Memes , lol , nice , meaningful , good

No comments:

Post a Comment