Thursday, December 10, 2020

Twitter Thread: Hamster Stages Great Escape, Pure Dad Has Breakdown


We can only imagine what kind of blinding panic must've stormed this poor dad's senses when he realized he'd misplaced his daughter's precious hamster. You can really see the dad's love shine through in the way he completely loses his mind. Fortunately though, it all works out, and this emotional rollercoaster has a happy ending. 

1.

Text - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 my dad took over my hamster once i went back to college and ended up getting really attached and today he escaped and this goes to prove how truly pure my father is

2.

Blue - 148 Padre > kk Today 10:43 AM Please call me a soon as you get this it's an emergency dad do not freak out it's just a hamster!! we will find him Delivered

3.

Text - Oh my God l'm so sorry honey I'm so sorry I'm looking everywhere Im so wicked sorry l'll keep looking all day I Can't believe this

4.

Text - This is the absolute worst ever I'm Never going to forgive myself if he doesn't come back Should I keep looking for him or is that going to scare him into hiding PATTO

5.

Blue - If I can't find him today l'm not going to work tomorrow so I can keep looking Dad- he's just a hamster i don't blame you at ALL. you shouldn't skip work you are a lawyer and he is a hamster Delivered

6.

Aqua - that looks good what's the white arc of bedding for or is that bedding? what is that

7.

Blue - Flour So I can see his footsteps if he comes to get the food oh that's smart So I know he's still alive that's smart

8.

Blue - me too I'm so sorry steph This is my biggest screwup ever. I will make it right dad it's ok! No it's not

9.

Text - I put him in his ball a whole bunch of times I should have double checked God is good I will trust him I know he likes peanut butter Peanuts That's a start

10.

Black-and-white - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 follow up: He did find him!!!

11.

Skin - OMG DID YOU GET HIM??

12.

Text - Yes In his cage Are you effing kidding

13.

Teal - The little bastard is trying to get out again arrest him

14.

Text - Yesterday 11:38 PM This was the most stressful day in my life since I took the bar exam Night

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment