Saturday, November 7, 2020

Strangest Life Moments People Still Can't Explain


Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about the weirdest moments in people's lives that they still can't explain. It could be something so strange it seems like a literal glitch in the matrix. Or, maybe it's some sort of near death experience that truly defied the odds. This life is brimming with mysteries, and sometimes the universe humbles us, reminding us that we really don't know a whole lot about this whole existence thing. 

1.

Text - vikkifar • 12h 3 6 Awards I was t-boned in an intersection. Not a very serious accident, mostly just shaken up. I was out of state at college at the time. Minutes after the accident, my cell phone rang and it was my dad. He said all the sudden he was consumed with an overwhelming urge to call me, and was everything ok? I told him I was in an accident. He has passed away since but he and I always had a very strong connection. I wish he would call me now, but then I guess it would be the st

2.

Text - BatmanThicc • 12h 2 Awards This one time when I was little my dad woke me up at like 2am and he said "get ready, we're going to McDonalds". ...I was soooo fucking confused and kept asking why, but he wouldn't answer anything besides, "because" or "to have fun", the rest of my family (2 brothers, sister, and mom) didn't come with and IIRC they were still asleep when we left. The play place was closed, and we just kinda sat there for an hour or so eating, then went back home. To this day, I

3.

Text - BECAUSE it's my only proof of this weird fucking night that my dad (almost scarily) hurried me to McDonalds at 2am. I have 2 thoughts, my sister shit the bed and they were worried l'd make fun of her??? Maybe they somehow noticed like rats or something in my room??? But were worried I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew that there were rats and they needed an hour or so to get it out??? Either way, very strange night that my dad refuses to tell me the truth about, which only makes me thin

4.

Text - Crowbar_Freeman • 13h I spent a night a bit drunk with some friends sketching and sharing new ideas for an art project we were working on. We talked a lot about using a fire extinguisher filled with paint for a background effect on huge canvas or a full room, but were wondering where we could get one for cheap and if it would work as we expected. Around 5 am I leave my friends apartment to take the first subway home and I shit you not, two streets further on my way and in the middle of th

5.

Text - stephen1547 • 13h 1 Award I saw my doppelgänger while driving in a parking lot. We passed each other going super-slow, and made eye contact. We both started laughing, and then continued on. My wife was sitting in the passenger seat, and saw him as well. It was super weird, and really fun for whatever reason. We still talk about it 10 years later. I regret not stopping and finding the guy to take a photo together. Reply 2.8k 3 •..

6.

Text - Nowforscd • 12h 1 Award When I was 7 or 8, I used to spend Friday nights at my grandmas house. And she spoiled the crap out of me, so I loved it. One night, though, I suddenly had a strange urge to call my mom. I dialed my phone number - I mean I knew my own number right? A woman answered, and I suddenly blurted out "mom come and get me". I have no idea why, to this day, that came out of my mouth. Like I said I loved it there, and up until that moment had no thoughts of being picked up. A

7.

Text - peepersceeper77 • 14h I had a dream once and within the next month, everything from that dream happened in real life. For example, in the dream my wife re-aranged our room wich is weird because she hates rearranging stuff and then the next week she arranged it exactly like dream. In the dream i also got promoted and then less than a week later i did in real life. Reply 1 1.7k ...

8.

Text - DOOFISMISTER • 14h 2 Awards i was walking home one day and when i passed this one old dudes house and his dog was outside and when i walked passed i could have sworn the dog told me to get the fuck off the property in perfect English. Reply 1.8k ...

9.

Text - magikjaz • 14h I told work I had to go out of town for a week for a family member's (my grandmother's cousin in Texas) funeral. Completely fictitious. ... in reality I just wanted time off to hang out at the luxury home my friend was house sitting, hot tub, full bar, etc. The day my "vacation" started, I got a call that my grandmother's cousin passed away and they were going out of town for the funeral and expected me to go with them. Reply 1 1.2k ...

10.

Text - MyCatsNameisMEA • 13h I was driving back to high school after leaving something in my locker. I had a day dream that another classmate asked me for a ride home. In the lobby i ran into him, and he did just that. Then I drove him home. Felt super weird then, we never spoke even really before or after. Still feels weird now. Q Reply 4 445 ...

11.

Text - bbalin54 • 13h S 1 Award Staying at grandparents for the weekend theyre eating dinner in dining room im in living room (open concept house everyone sees eachother) Power is lost lighys are out dark as could be! Power comes back on in what seems like 1 second. Grandmother is asleep in her bedroom and my Grandfather was out in the Garage. It has fucked with me my whole life 31 now i was about 5 or 6 at the time. Sadly both have passed by now. Only Matrix situation that messed up in my life

12.

Text - sicurn11 • 13h When I was in high school, my family lived in a house that sat about 300 feet from the road. Every morning I had a long walk down the driveway to meet the bus, and since we lived in the country, the bus came pretty early. One morning while I was walking, something that looked like a spotlight crossed the yard in front of me. Sort of the opposite of a shadow. It wasn't completely dark outside, so I could see there wasn't anything flying above me, and other than the normal so

13.

Text - Barracudalmpossible4 • 13h I was at work several years ago, and a coworker (S) had a massive seizure. (He later told us he had never had one before.) Everyone started freaking out, and a man came over and gently held S down because he was in danger of slamming into a desk. When the seizure passed, the man stood up and said "Ambulance should be here soon, so my work is done" and left. The weird thing? Nobody had ANY idea who that guy was. We were all so concerned about S that we didn't rea

14.

Text - [deleted] • 16h Why does my pen suddenly disappear when it falls on the ground. Reply 459 ...

15.

Text - WasintMeBabe • 16h When i was young i saw burglars tip toeing around my kitchen about 3-4 of them i didn't say anything or move i just watched them and went back to sleep. But when i woke up in the morning nothing was missing Q Reply 4 442 ...

Submitted by:

Tagged: wtf , bizarre , askreddit , Reddit , weird

No comments:

Post a Comment