Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Person Explains "I do not know" Tattoo to Mom


Anyone might have their personal reasons for getting a tattoo that says "I do not know" in Chinese characters, but if anything it's definitely committing to the bit. At least they know what it says. People have witnessed some extremely bad tattoo translations as well as tattoo choices that had people asking questions. There are worse tattoos to get.

1.

Text - 7:11 & II E NI 85% kick your ass Active 2 minutes ago 我不知道 What's that My new tattoo When did you get that Today Why isn't it covered They need to breath. Only cover for the first couple hours Oh Make sure you keep it clean Its nice Thanks lady W what did it mean I don't know Really Yeah Why didn't you ask what it meant I don't know Your kidding right No :: O Aa

2.

Games - 7:11 & II N E l 84% kick your ass Active 2 minutes ago No I don't see you as not asking Who did it Asylum tattoos Guy named Paul 6:58 DOO 4 . E 73% 美和及恐 命英福 智貴安愛 平幸喜神 手星月星 清花野金 BEAUTY FRIEND HARMONY GRACE FORGIVENESS DESTINY COURAGE HAPPINESS WISDOM HONOR TRANQUILITY LOVE PEACE FORTUNATE JOY GODISPIRIT TRUTH SUNRI SE MOON STAR CLARITY FLOWER WILD GOLL Read it Save ... II Did it have any if those No Is that your leg 我不知道 It would be nice inow what it :: Aa

3.

Text - 7:11 & II | N 4E 84% kick your ass Active 2 minutes ago It would be nice to know what it meant What if it says I'm a but hole lover Really You got a tattoo that says I don't know Auto English 我不知道 I do not know Inaatateti by Google II Lmfao Yes Your a turd This is exactly why This was hillarious Well it didn't take me that long Butt tard Don't tell tiff I'm gonna get her next Ok :: 0 Aa

Submitted by:

Tagged: wtf , tattoos , lol , family , joke , mom , funny , chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment