Thursday, November 5, 2020

People's Most Intense Petty Grudges


Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about people's most intense petty grudges. We've all crossed paths with someone at one point or another that just managed to get under our skin like none other. Even reading through these is enough to get some secondhand frustration going. 

1.

Text - I hadn't been home all day, just got off work and was just burnt out. My roommate invited two friends over to hang out and drink some wine in the kitchen which was in the same area as the living room (open floor plan). I didn't wanna join so said I was just gonna relax with my dinner and watch my show - we are both fine with this plan. Anyways, I'm sitting there watching my show (at a normal volume) minding my own business and one of her friends starts complaining about "the atmosphere no

2.

Text - InannasPocket • 1d In 8th grade, Ashley stole my really nice lipstick that l'd saved up for. And the color didn't even look good on her. I'm 36 and it still pisses me off. Reply 1.3k ...

3.

Text - Mahershalalhashbazz • 1d One of my school principals told a pupil in my class to write down everything questionable that I said/did over the course of a month and submit it to her without my knowledge. The snitch submitted her letter and the teacher straight away mailed it to my mom and dad. Thankfully they saw the absurdity of what she was doing and WENT TO TOWN on the school for bullying pupils. Still makes me boil thinking about it to this day. Reply 1 675

4.

Text - GorillaSOup • 1d While buying a new mattress I got convinced by the salesman to also get a tempur-pedic pillow for $100. I want my $100 back. Reply 290 ...

5.

Text - FriendlySlytherin • 1d The fucking Mexican restaurant that gave me sliced avocados on cinco de mayo and called it guacamole. I brought it back (it was a to go order) and they just gave it a few smashes with a fork or something and gave it back. No tomatoes, onions, cilantro, salt, nothing. I just got half-assed mashed avocados and chips and they charged me like $8. This was six months ago and l'm still mad. Reply 351 ...

6.

Text - TheChosenOne_72 • 1d That one of my favorite characters in a book died. Didn't even finish the series. Just set it down and walked away forever. Reply 328 ...

7.

Text - ChxXxrliee • 1d When I was 10 years old doing homework, I wanted to look something up on my laptop but it fucken froze, so I closed it and for some shiddy reason my mom came in exactly at that moment, as if she was listening through my door. She thought I was hiding that I am playing games or sum. I kept telling her it was for homework, even showed her I was almost done. She wouldn't believe me. Reply 97 ...

8.

Text - Cilveus • 1d Raised my hand in class, teacher says "oh l've heard about you ". She basically told me that all the teachers talk about me on their break. 17 year old me was pissed about the immaturity of my teachers. Reply 394 ...

9.

Text - HerbertKroopen • 1d 1 Award In line at a wedding dinner. Lady in front of me was talking to the lady behind me in line. After 3 minutes of being awkward guy in between them, I said "here, l'll just trade you spots" and let the lady behind me go in front. That bitch took the last deviled egg. This was in 1987. Reply 681 ...

10.

Text - pleenis • 1d My cat got out and "ran away". During a fight with my ex he said it was because I was a shitty catmom. Lmao that was years ago but I sill wish him misfortune for saying such a stupid thing. Reply 193 ...

11.

Text - retro_rockets • 1d When I was 9 we had swim class and I was a very good swimmer for my age. To pass the final test we had to do some swimming underwater. I misheard what we had to do and did it wrong, I also went first so no one to compare it too. The swim teacher fails me and does not let me do it again. However the poor swimmers who were physically unable to do it got to retake it. I should mention that the swim teacher was a woman and everyone who was allowed more than one try was a gi

12.

Text - romantanon • 1d 1 Award In high school I had a prom Limo set up with people I considered good friends. They kicked me out because i was adamantly against drinking (still am). I didnt care if they drank, I just didnt want to.I didnt go to prom at all after they silently started ghosting me. Reply 191 ...

13.

Text - ShiroYuiZero • 1d I lent my copy or Street Fighter 2 on Gameboy to this dude in exchange for Pokémon Red, he lost SF2 so I kept his game but it still pisses me off. Reply 51 ...

14.

Text - Chummycunt • 1d 16 years ago they replaced the rapeseed oil with olive oil in my favorite brand of butter. I haven't bought it since and it still pisses me off! Reply 86 ...

15.

Text - Layless_the_elf • 1d Someone told me they thought I was attractive because I look like Ed Sheeran. A second someone told me Ed Sheeran was better looking than me. Now, I don't think I'm God's gift to your retinas, but I neither look like that butt gnome, nor look worse than that butt gnome. I look like Rupert Grint's and Matt Mercer's love child not Ed pubic beard Sheeran. Reply 204 ...

16.

Text - 2021dontsuckpls • 1d When I was in elementary school I was a super calm person so the teacher who fun fact was the father's ex of my sis put me next to one of the most turbulent boys...i already knew he was annoying but for the next 6 months this guy was degrading me every freaking second with mean comments and people around were encouraging him (even some of my « friends ») yuckk like one time he showed the cover of a book he was reading which was like a siren and told me I would never b

17.

Text - DarthMurdok • 1d I lost Judys phone number in college. I still think about Judy and what would have happened if I called her. Judy if you're out there I honestly lost your number because l'm dumb. Reply 326 ...

18.

Text - mintyyapi • 1d 6 years ago my dad gave away my xbox to a random relative we weren't even close to. He said my brother and I have 2 xboxes and we can learn how to share. Eventhough we bought each one with our own money and he had xbox 1 and I xbox 360. (My dad is a really good guy, but this still pisses me off)

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment