Friday, July 10, 2020

Tenant Stages Coup D'état On Terrible Landlord


Man, oh, man, this landlord sounds like they were a waking nightmare. Fortunately, the tenant knew their rights and was able to successfully overthrow the terrible landlord in court, to the tune of a six figure sum. On top of that, the tenant goes on to become the building manager. Talk about a fairytale ending. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + Join u/someboringdude • 4y Coup d'é-tat at my old apartment building... A couple years back I moved into this real exclusive apartment building in the Miami Beach area. I had no clue at the time my landlord was a fascist dictator. After she took my deposit and we moved in the problems started . She had all sorts of crazy rules like shirts on for men at the pool , no talking on cell phones in the hallway, no overnight visitors and a whole list of shit she literally made up a

2.

Text - I knew she was fucked off in the head and we generally tolerated it until one day she decided kids were not allowed to play in the courtyard. She started harassing my son on a regular basis telling him he was not allowed to play in the courtyard. However I had an ace up my sleeve. See i took a real estate course a few years back and I knew that discrimination against kids in any way shape or form was against federal law.

3.

Text - Revenge time. I told my son to ignore her and play as much as he wants as late as he wants , granted he did his home work and his room was clean. One day she had enough and snapped even going as far as to scream at all the kids in the courtyard. She then knocked on every door who had a kid and informed them that playing in the courtyard by kids was not allowed. When she came to me I simply asked her to hand it to me in writing. She did.

4.

Text - Needless to say , I hired an attorney and won. 6 figure sum of which 30% went to my sons trust in his name. The owner of the building stood by her side the entire time and so rightfully the suit cost him the building. He was forced to sell the building. The new owner hired me as the building manager. I was the resident manager for over two years. Pro revenge.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment