Friday, July 3, 2020

Strange, Random, And Funny Tumblr Posts


Ah, yes, more random gems from the brilliant minds of Tumblr. Hard to think of a time that we wouldn't be down with falling down a Tumblr rabbit hole. For instance, check out the recent Tumblr thread that put a demonic twist on the history of Mercury Streamliners.

1.

Cartoon - Dark TV Shows HAPPY TREE FRIENDS trans-mallow i think netflix is broken trans-mallow its not its not its not its not its n

2.

Text - jawnismyfandom: deadlybonez: rumpelstiltskln: if I had a twin I would go into crowds of strangers and profess my love to someone and then say "if our love isn't meant to be, I will go back in time and slap myself" and then my twin would burst in and slap me I should do that with my twin I need a twin

3.

Text - dankmemeuniversity Follow Bob Vulfov @bobvulfov BOSS: lunch on me today. any ideas? "pizza" "sushi" ME: *suspicious that jeff in HR is an anteater* ants? [i stare at jeff for his reaction] a-real-fast-goose Follow Shicken Jeff looks back at you suspiciously. Unbeknownst to you Jeff has the theory that you are an anteater. The spy vs spy-esque antics go on for 7 acts nofangirltoobignofandomtoosmall Follow Your boss eyes the two of you, he seems nervous while he slightly shakes in fear. The

4.

Text - chefpyro I've been in this IT course for like 2 years now and while I've learned a lot about computers they still haven't gotten to the clown oppa-homeless-style I'm going to break you into four equal parts like a fucking kit kat Source: chefpyro 106,091 notes

5.

Dog breed - Updated Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:23 PM BST UK airport sniffer dogs good at finding sausages, but not drugs runwithskizzers: divinedorothy: | Let Him Have The Sausages i almost scrolled past this, like some kind of idiot

6.

Text - w just-shower-thoughts The fact that we can accidentally bite the insides of our cheeks has to be the biggest design flaw of the human body. slightlyfrumiousbandersnatch NO SORRY IT'S THE FACT THAT OUR TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS CROSS AND BRIEFLY OCCUPY THE SAME HOLE DOLPHINS DON'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM. a churchyardgrim WE ONLY GET ONE SET OF ADULT TEETH THAT ARE DESIGNED TO LAST MAYBE HALF OUR EXPECTED LIFESPAN OUR LOWER BACKS ARE STRUCTURALLY FUCKED FROM MAKING A SHITTY TRANSITION TO BEING BIPE

7.

Text - voriyarapoeta-deactivated201709 Yo do all the Australian people on this site know each other because it seems like it genghis-khanye we all have to take turns using the same computer. while one of us shitposts the others all run on a treadmill to power our wombat based internet connection

8.

Text - lesbianrey my internship boss was talking about how he had to work in a mail room to make ends meet during college where he "only made $6/ hr" and 6.00 in January v 1980 has the same buying power as $18.73 in January • 2017 Calculate essefex This is why my generation is angry about the minimum wage. %24

9.

Text - i'm watching a british youtuber's birthday stream and an aussie viewer sent in a comment saying "why was he born so beautiful, why was he born at all? because he had no say in it, no say in it at all" which was received with con- fused existential horror, and this is how i just discovered that australian happy birthday songs are not universal sdoo do you not sing this in other countries?!?!?? NO we do not sing a lament for someone's personal beauty wishing they'd never been born. That is

10.

Text - belikememes valeria2067 Theologians: Animals can't sin, becau they cannot comprehend right vs. wre meaningful way. Me, a Cat Owner: Yeah, Bullshit. Source: reddit.com

11.

Text - belikememes valeria2067 Theologians: Animals can't sin, because they cannot comprehend right vs. wrong in a meaningful way. Me, a Cat Owner: Yeah, Bullshit. Source: reddit.com Nice Try

12.

Text - aniseandspearmint Once I watched one of my dogs knock over the trash (I was outside and she didn't know I could see her) panic briefly, then take several bits of ripped up macaroni box (to clarify, I ripped it up before | put it in the trash, not her) and take them over and place them around my mothers little elderly sleeping dog. Then my dog went and laid down in a chair and started washing her feet like nothing had happened. I got up, went back in the house, 'found' the knocked over tra

13.

Text - tl;dr: My dog tried to frame my mothers dog for knocking over the kitchen trash once. Animals absolutely know right from wring. Source: belikememes 72,229 notes

14.

Text - Will the course be hard? • Don't Know Will the tests be hard? Don't know But the paper will be soft * countercontempt It's been a week and we still don't have a syllabus and l'm not entirely convinced my science prof has any clue what's going on

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment