Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Most Uncomfortable Questions To Ask People


Someone on AskReddit got a fun thread going about the most uncomfortable questions to ask people. These might come in handy the next time you find yourself in a conversation you want no part of, and feel like having some fun by making things as awkward as possible. 

1.

Text - SumoSamurottorSSPBCC • 2d Hey can we have a talk about your search history? Reply 1 3.1k ...

2.

Text - umpalumpamonkey • 2d Do you have a sister by chance? Reply 6.2k ...

3.

Text - jd-577 • 2d Doctor, in front of parents: Are you sexually active? Reply 18.5k ...

4.

White - WriterGirlZ • 2d Are we still friends? Reply 22.1k ...

5.

Text - Lalalalanay • 2d F 7 Awards Where's my hug? Reply 33.6k ...

6.

Text - kcooper1214 • 2d Why dont you have any children? I was a chronic miscarryier. My son is a super duper miracle. Reply 1 1.2k ...

7.

Text - Rav4xle • 2d What kind of debt are you in? Reply 7.3k ...

8.

Text - djseptic • 2d FS 2 Awards Once, back in college, when meeting my then- girlfriend's parents for the first time, her dad greets me with a handshake. Nothing odd about that at all. Then, in mid shake he says, "So you're the guy fucking my daughter." I was genuinely rendered speechless.

9.

White - Ms-Charlie • 2d Why does no one love me? Reply 6.4k ...

10.

Text - Caleb09090 • 2d 1 Award I'm not sure if it counts... but if someone asks you, "Hey, can you move over a seat so I can be next to my friend?" Especially if you thought the person asking you was your friend. Reply 26.0k ...

11.

Text - fuckitaaaaaaaa • 2d 2 Awards Did you bathe properly today? Reply 17.1k ...

12.

Text - twwwy • 2d 1 Award "What colour underwear are you wearing right now?" Reply 3.2k

13.

Text - skillbobaggins3• 2d Are you uncomfortable? Reply 16.4k ...

14.

Text - wsb_roulette • 2d 1 Award I once had a stranger tell me "I saw that" And I was like "saw what?" "You were checking out that girl" I honestly had no clue what he was talking about because I seriously wasn't checking out anyone but he kept insisting that I was and that I should stop denying it. The dude was like 40, what the fuck was his problem. Fucking embarrassing man. Reply 8.8k ...

15.

Text - Elmazinator • 2d Why is that clown following you? Reply 4.0k ...

16.

Text - CrimsonFox100 • 2d "On a scale of 1-10 how pretty do you think you are?" It's bad because if you give yourself a high score they'll assume that you're egotistical, and if you give yourself a low score they'll either assume that you're insecure or that you're fishing for compliments Reply 5.6k ...

17.

Text - MrBurns1619• 2d FS 4 Awards Have you seen our toothbrush?

18.

Text - Haikolade • 2d 3 Awards Why does everyone hate you so much? Reply 26.4k ...

19.

Text - xandrenia 2d Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Reply 7.3k ...

20.

Text - SubnautGames • 2d Hey we need to talk. This is the worst, especially over text Reply 6.8k

21.

Text - TheDrawingSparrow • 2d E 1 Award I saw an old high school acquaintance at a club once. She had always been super skinny in HS but this night she had a very pronounced belly. I assumed since she had always been skinny and only had grown in her belly that she was pregnant. She was not.

22.

Text - Taurius • 2d Male ER nurse here. I'm always asking embarrassing questions to the female patients, especially if they're young. Are you currently sexually active? Do you have any STDS? Was asked by the charge nurse to discharge a 16yo female patient for vaginal discharge and to tell her how to clean/medicate heself. I told her no. "Do you really want a guy to tell a young girl how to clean herself and to not have sex for 3months whilenon meds?" She agreed and did it herself. Reply 4.9k

23.

Text - GenielnAButthole • 2d 1 Award Depends on the person. For a lot of women, it's "so when are you guys going to have a baby??" Reply 12.6k ...

24.

Text - dmhatche89• 2d 1 Award A non pregnant women how far along she is Reply 34.0k

25.

Text - spamcritic • 2d 5 Awards "Why are you so quiet?" Reply 15.5k ...

26.

Text - Real_sg4bomb • 2d 8 Awards "How come I wasn't invited?" Reply 80.3k

27.

White - bgazm • 2d F 3 Awards "Weren't you pregnant?"

28.

Text - sopranna23 • 2d I was telling someone about some good news I had recently gotten and they said congratulations, but someone overheard only the last bit and immediately jumped to "Wait, are you pregnant?!" in front of a bunch of other people. NEVER ask someone if they're pregnant. Wait until they tell you. Otherwise you could make things super awkward if they are pregnant but they're not ready to tell anyone, they're trying but haven't been successful yet, etc. Reply 1.2k ...

29.

Text - eggplant_nextdoor • 2d 4 Awards No, where are you actually from? Reply 8.7k ...

30.

Text - Eadkrakka • 2d Just have a casual conversation about anything, corona, politics, grandparents and ask immediately afterwards "Anyway how's your sexlife?" The Room has taught me a lot about life. Reply 17.2k ...

31.

Text - TinyTeaLover • 2d My 35 yr old husband was battling brain cancer. He had lost all movement on his left side and was completely bedridden. When we had to go to Dr's appointments we would have to hire a wheelchair van with a driver. My husband also slept all the time due to the location of his tumour, but often would wake up having heard what was going on around him. The driver asked me what his prognosis was. And I just thought what a thoughtless question. You are literally asking me how l

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment