Monday, May 4, 2020

Infuriating Times Humans Went Full Karen


Sometimes people just do away with all social decency, and rude entitlement takes the reins. These particular cases are channeling the power of Karen like none other. Proceed with caution, they very well might bring your blood to a boil. 

Sometimes though, Karen gets served up the reality check. Check out the time that a customer turned the tables on Karen over here.

1.

Human - @da_drought_3 this lil asshole wouldn't move his legs for 3 adults, so this guy comes and just SITS on his legs aaa #mykidcouldnever

2.

Text - Tweet my uber picked me up in a 2010 car... there's no bluetooth or aux 12:25 AM - 12/14/19 · Twitter for iPhone 2 Retweets 34 Likes

3.

Text - 9:19 1 ll LTE This luxury of having kids a you can use them as an excuse for anything a Card #: ***********4244 Card Entry Method: CHIP ****** EMU PURCHASE ******** VISA DEBIT I put my kids in all my TVR: 8 excuses TSI: 6 IAD: 06020a03600000 ARC: 00 Appro: 380320 Serry abuut no tip Anount:: USD $10.67 I hare 2と、85 + Tip: 10.67 = Total:: Yes, I'd like to help more kids play team sports by donating to the BWWF Foundation: *Buffalo Wild Wings Copy* Tweet your reply

4.

Cartoon - co Are you open? Read the sign. l'l have alKrabby Patty Deluxe and a double chili kelp fries. givemeinternet: If you've never worked in retail or a restaurant this is a real, legitimate thing that happens daily

5.

Hair - After you defeat all of the Karens you gotta face Mega Karen ERITE IG: @davie_dave

6.

Text - 7:33 l 4G r/AmltheAsshole 740 254 1 Share Award 8h At 22 you absolutely should be buying and making your own food. 37 • 8h I'm not allowed to. Even so, it's not your house so not your rules. -22 Now You said you weren't allowed to could for yourself unless you bought the food. Well go buy your own food and cook for yourself What a childish response. 39 • 7h Why should I be buying and making my own food? -14 I 7h ..Because you're an adult? 42 7h Because you're a damn grownup 27 7h That mak

7.

Text - Reviews PetSmart Sarah L. 12/27/15 My husband and I have shopped here consistently for years, but we will use a different location from now on. They will literally lock the doors right in your face if you show up 2 minutes after closing. Useful 0 O Funny 3 Cool 0 3 people voted for this review

8.

Text - BB @BrandonLBradfor I'm eating breakfast at the busy restaurant below my apartment. A lovely young woman just asked me if I could "hurry up and finish my breakfast, my friend is coming in 15 minutes and we want to take your seat." So, l'll be here for the rest of today.

9.

Text - 8:22 Thread t3 John MF B Retweeted TJ Benton @terryjbenton Someone said a group of Karens is called a privilege and I have not stopped laughing e 8:59 AM · 4/23/20 · Twitter for iPhone 815 Retweets 3,161 Likes

10.

Text - Linhsanity @linnyxtee Some white lady just tried to do the whole "I'm friends with the owner" thing to me and I deadass said "oh really? I didn't realize we were friends, what's your name?" LMFAO00000 6:06 PM · 31 Jan 20 · Twitter for iPhone 26.6K Retweets 217K Likes

11.

Land vehicle - 19

12.

Text - 6:59 1 Thread If we're going on a date and you don't offer to pay for babysitting + a to go box meal for my child, we are not going. 12:08 PM · 12/13/19 · Twitter Web App 16 Retweets 16 Likes ·6h v Why should my baby daddy or I have to come out of our own pocket when you're the one asking me out? The whole date should already be planned out including all extra fees. Q 12 274 Tweet your reply

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment