Saturday, February 15, 2020

Entitled Grandmonster Steals Granddaughter's New Clothes


Entitled grandmother steals grandson's new clothes and exchanges them for steel utensils | My entitled grandmother stole my new clothes and exchanged them steel utensils. So gave away her utensils can read more about my grandmother my post history better understand kind person she Indian and my country, till few years ago could get steel utensils door door vendors exchange clothes. This barter system still exists villages and some small towns.

This granddaughter hit the end of her rope. It sounds like grandma had all kinds of toxic boundary issues, and went so far as to steal her granddaughter's new clothes to trade them in for some new utensils. New utensils! Pure madness. From there, it was a quick and brutal revenge that resulted in those very utensils being donated. The look on the grandma's face must've been priceless. 

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment