Sunday, January 26, 2020

Bride Asks Bridesmaid To Dye Hair To Fit Wedding Color Scheme


Bride asks bridesmaid to die her hair to better fit in with the wedding color scheme | AITA asking my bridesmaid temporarily change her vibrant hair colour my colour schemed wedding? Asshole My 24 f bridsemaid cousin Ella 26 f is be my wedding party June ongoing issue is my wedding has blue and green peacock theme and guests have been asked follow this colour scheme with their clothes. Hair wasn't originally included at all colour scheme but my cousin Ella has natural bright ginger hair.

We're having a hard time grasping the fact that people like this actually exist. The bridezilla in this particularly pleasant scenario asked the people of Reddit whether or not she was in the wrong for asking her bridesmaid to die her hair/wear a wig to fit in with the wedding's color scheme. The backlash in the comments section was real. Everyone seemed to agree that the bridezilla was really on one with this request. 

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment