Thursday, December 26, 2019

Guy's Friend Gets Extra Car Key Made For Petty Revenge


Guy's friend gets an extra automatic car key made so that he can take a petty revenge | Text - r/ProRevenge u/YT_Sharkyevno • ld + JOIN I parked my friends car in the sun. I learn to regret it. So I posted this in petty revenge, but it was apparently too extreme to be there. What my friend does goes way above and beyond the original offense so it's pro revenge, done in a really petty way. (Follows all rules) so now to the story. I live in the desert part of the US, and during a few months in the

This is a master class in petty revenge. Seriously, brilliant work. The guy's buddy ended up making a copy of his car key, and secretly using it to move his buddy's car into a parking spot that was in direct sunlight, to get it all nice and overheated. 

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment