Sunday, December 15, 2019

Guy Gets Fired After Calling Out Awful Customer


A collection of AskReddit replies to employees that snapped on customers, and got fired | Text - [deleted] • 2y I used to work for a popular pub chain here in the UK, called Wetherspoons. I had been there three years, I had been promoted to Team Leader... I wasn't really too bothered about the job as a future, because it was only money to keep my through university, but money's money. Anyway, one day we get a customer in, an American, who has just stepped off the plane. And all his preconception

Everyone has their breaking point, and some people lack the kind of common decency that's necessary to be able to see when you've pushed things too far. This customer just sounds like an awful person. Fortunately, things end up working out for the employee who was originally fired for not putting up with someone just being a terrible person. 

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment