Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Ivanka Trump's Getting Mercilessly Roasted For Claiming She Went Through Punk Phase


Ivanka Trump's getting roasted by Twitter trolls after claiming she went through a punk phase.

Ivanka Trump went and awakened the fiery wrath of (real) punks everywhere when she claimed in her mom's memoir, Raising Trump, that she went through a hardcore phase in the '90s. Can't make this sh*t up, guys:

During my punk phase in the nineties, I was really into Nirvana. My wardrobe consisted of ripped corduroy jeans and flannel shirts. One day after school, I dyed my hair blue. Mom wasn't a fan of this decision. She took one look at me and immediately went out to the nearest drugstore to buy a $10 box of Nice'n Easy. That night, she forced me to dye my hair back to blond. The color she picked out was actually three shades lighter than my natural color… and I have never looked back! ---- Google Books

Yeah...so she's as hardcore as it gets dudes...she had blue in her hair AND she wept tears of profound sorrow over Kurt Cobain's death. Let's just say the punks of Twitter had something to say about all that:

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment