Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Dude Over Here Impaled His Lip On A Branch While Skiing and Seems Pretty Ok About It


Fail natty hagood impales face on branch skiing

This dude is paying lip service, literally. 

Ski instructor Natty Hagood is a pretty extreme dude. How extreme? So extreme that he refers to impaling his lip on a branch as cutting it "a little to close to a tree while skiing." Yup, while skiing he crashed into a tree and a branch went through his lip.

He seems to think it's pretty cool, though.



via GoFundMe

“I thought maybe my chinstrap got pushed up into my face, so I tried to brush it off and that’s when I felt the stick,” Hagood told the Idaho State Journal. “So, I shook left to right and saw the stick moving in my peripherals. I reached out and grabbed it and wiggled it before realizing it was pretty far in there.”

Hagood is fine. He was able to pay off his dectuctable of $1,250 with the help of a GoFundMe. 

But man, these pictures are surreal. Check out the before and after:





via GoFundMe


Submitted by: (via GoFundMe)

No comments:

Post a Comment