Thursday, March 16, 2017

Finally! Allison Williams and Samuel L. Jackson Get to the Bottom of Sex Scene Acting Boners, So I Guess We Can Close the Book on That One


There are a lot of mysteries in the world. Where did Stone Henge come from? Is the Loch Ness monster real? Will we ever get a new season of Nathan for You? Some of these things will never be solved. 

But one question that has plagued humanity for nigh one century is: "How do actors and their screen partners feel about their boners during sex scenes? Are they flattered? Offended?" We have got to know. 

Thankfully, Andy Cohen was wondering the same thing, and on his show Watch What Happens Live, Allison Williams and Samuel L. Jackson get to the hard truth about acting boners. 

Cohen asks: "What’s worse: When a guy gets a boner during a sex scene or when he doesn’t?”

“We debate this a lot," Williams said. "Because it is flattering but upsetting when it happens, and it is also upsetting and unflattering when it doesn’t happen. So the best case scenario is kind of, like, a suggestion of excitement without the actual physical manifestation of it.”

"Oh, bullshit," replies Jackson as if he was in this scene on Girls. "Bullshit.”

“Dead serious,” said Williams. “It is so awkward, trust me.”

Jackson ended the conversation by explaining, “See, I always apologize first. I’ll say, ‘I’m sorry if I do and I’m sorry if I don’t.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment