Friday, February 3, 2017

A NJ Bagel Shop is Selling Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Bagels and No, Seriously, Get Me Some Paper Towels Because I Just Threw Up On My Keyboard


fail gross bagel is cheetos flavored

When it comes to bagels, I’m a bit of a purist. Only one toping for me: Everything. There is no in between. I want to bite into poppy, garlic, sesame, and salt in a single bite. So the sudden swell of gimmick bagels has hit me particularly hard.

The latest one comes from The Bagel Nook in Freehold, NJ, where they’re making *gulp* Flamin’ Hot Cheetos bagels. Yeah, a bagel flavored like a Cheeto. 

via GIPHY

And you can get “Cool Ranch cream cheese” on it.

via GIPHY

We are through the looking glass here people. It’s time to standup for what’s right and show these people that playing God is an abomination of nature. Some things were not meant to be tampered with.

Would you eat this thing? Sound off in the comments, and if one of you wiseasses asks "cruchy or puffed," I'm just going to lose it. 

Submitted by: (via Junkbanter)

Tagged: gross , food , bagels

No comments:

Post a Comment