Sunday, January 8, 2017

Uncle of the Year Shows Up to Niece’s Birth in a Suit Because First Impressions Still Mean Something Dammit


twitter,suits,legend,birth

First impressions used to mean something in this world. Now, people walk out of their house in t-shirts, go to work without tie, and when was the last time you saw a nice pair of loafers? In the words of Staind, “It’s been a while.”

But that’s not the case for this new uncle, who arrived to the birth of his niece in a full suit because “first impressions matter.”

At least he put in the effort, and hey, it’s a pretty nice suit with a tie clip and everything. It’s not like my suit with the tie I accidentally dipped in the toilet and the shoes that I accidentally dipped in the toilet. Let’s just say that my sister’s wedding wasn’t a great time for me and my suit.

Anyway, people seem to love this dude, and why shouldn’t they? First impressions matter and this guys knows how to make one.

Submitted by:

Tagged: twitter , suits , legend , birth

No comments:

Post a Comment