Friday, January 6, 2017

Our President-Elect Tweeted at Arnold Schwarzenegger To Brag About His “Apprentice” Ratings and Oh, Boy, It’s Gonna Be A Long Couple Of Years


You’re Terminated just doesn’t have the same ring as “You’re Fired.”

I guess that’s something we have to think about now. That billionaire reality-TV gameshow host who won the presidency last month, Donald Trump doesn’t want anyone to forget that he’s the best billionaire reality-TV gameshow host, not the best president.

To prove it, first thing this morning, instead of getting one of those intelligence briefings he’s been avoiding for the last two months, he decided to slam politician-turned-reality-tv gameshow host Arnold Schwarzeneggar regarding his lackluster New Celebrity Apprentice ratings.

My eyes just rolled so hard that I was thrown from my chair and now have a concussion. Don’t let me go to slee—

What’s that? Oh, sorry. Dozed off there for a second. Ah, crap. I was really hoping it was 2020 already.

Oh, great. I'm awake in time to read Arnold's response.

Anyway, as these things go now and will go until the end of time, everyone reacted to the ridiculous things Trump tweets instead of getting to work on the whole leading the free world thing.

Check out some other people whose eyes are dangerously close to rolling out of their heads.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment