Friday, September 16, 2016

Girl Live-Streams Her Miserable Tinder Date on Boat after 15 More Girls Show up for the Same Tinder Date


Kayla Hutch is not having your bullsh*t dude. This is just ridiculous. What was the guy thinking? In what universe would this play out where he didn't end up looking like a shameless toolbag with the moral compass of a sex-crazed, idiotic degenerate? You could say his operation was doomed from the start.



Yes, Kayla Hutch showed up for this date under the assumption she was headed out for a romantic evening on Lake Michigan. In her live-stream Kayla says:

“Six months ago I went on Tinder and matched with Adam,” Kayla explains in her Facebook live stream, “He’s been messaging me and texting me for six months and I haven’t been responding until he said there was a boat. The first girl I met, said: ‘How do you know Adam?’ She said, ‘We met on Tinder.’ Now I’m stuck here for five hours.”

Fortunately Kayla managed to make it back to shore, even with the whole 'not being able to swim' thing going on. All in all, a massive heaping of FAIL.

Submitted by: (via ukzoc)

Tagged: FAIL , tinder , Video , dating

No comments:

Post a Comment