Saturday, May 28, 2016

Girl Spends a Day at Disney World for FREE Because Dad Saved Her Pass from 1994


disney,disney world,dad,family,vacation

Chelsea Herline's father was cleaning up his house when he discovered a 4-day pass to Disney World with one day left unpunched. Setting up dad's much anticipated "that's why you hold on to things" moment.

Chelsea took the pass to the front window of the park and IT WORKED!

“I just went up to the window. I wasn’t expecting to spend the day there; I didn’t bring anything (or anyone) with me,” Herline said. “They were pretty surprised. The girl working there was younger than me and said, ‘Wow, I’ve never seen one this old before!,’” she added. “She called her manager over and they were super nice about it.”

Submitted by: (via travelandleisure)

No comments:

Post a Comment