Thursday, March 19, 2015

WTF of the Day: Woman Hijacks Handicapped Parking Spot, Leaves Nasty Note for Amputee








An hateful Ohio woman with terrible grammar has incurred the wrath of the Internet with her rude response to a disabled woman.


Ashley Brady lost her leg in 2014 in an accident, and she now uses a prosthetic one to help her walk.


She was given a designated handicapped parking spot at her apartment complex this month so it would be easier for her to get to her car, but another woman who was not handicapped started parking there instead.


Brady left a letter on the woman’s car complaining that she was in her spot and that she would be towed if she did it again. The woman replied with another note which has since gone viral, because she is the absolutely the worst.


The Amputee Coalition of America posted her note to their Facebook page which you can view below.


The messages reads:



Hey handicap! First, never place your hands on my car again! Second, honey you ain’t the only one with “struggles.” You want pity go to a one leg support group! You messed with the wrong one! I don’t care what your note said shove it, but you touch my car again I will file a report, I am not playing! I let the office know the cry baby one leg touches my property I will cause trouble so go cry your struggles to someone who cares cause I’m walking away with both mine!



“I read it probably like five times, over and over, because my brain just couldn’t even process the level of mean that it was,” Brady said.


Since posting the letter, she’s received lots of support from strangers on Facebook.




Submitted by: (via WCPO.com | 9 On Your Side)






No comments:

Post a Comment