Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This Man Catches Snakes for a Living, but He Didn't Tell His Wife When One Was Chilling in Her Car




funny-news-fail-snakes-wife-car


Here's what the husband had to say in a Facebook post later:


WHOOPS!!! Note to self: Next time I have a 1.5m snake loose in my car, don't let my wife drive it. […]



A couple of days earlier I had a python escape from a bag (mistake no.1) inside my car and Nat knew this but had assumed I had found it again and I didn't tell her otherwise (Mistake no.2).



Last night I was sound asleep and I get a call from her saying "I just opened the door and there was a snake coming out from underneath the steering wheel in the dashboard". Whoops!!!!



My bad.



Submitted by: (via Sunshine Coast Daily)






No comments:

Post a Comment